I still remember that day in May 2010, when I heard the doctor say to Del, “You have tonsil cancer.” For the next year and a half to two years, my life was a complete blur. Our lives were forever hanged by the Big “C”. Ballard vs. The Big “C” was brought to life two years after Del’s diagnosis in 2012. Being involved in the bowling industry for over 30 years, it’s the fantastic bowling community that become your extended family. It was only fitting that we use the vehicle we know to help others in their fight with the Big “C”. Every day we are thankful for our family and friends that have omitted to help us in the Fight.
- Professional Bowler for over 30 years
- 22 PWBA/PBA Professional Championships
- Co-Owner Ballard’s Bowling Solutions
- Co-Owner Ballard’s Bowling Academy
- Roto Grip Professional Staff Member
- USBC Director of Coaching
- Co-Chairman Ballard vs. The Big “C”